We seek to ensure that ALL students in higher education will be:
- Prepared to use mathematical and quantitative reasoning skills in their careers and personal lives
- Enabled to make timely progress towards completion of a certificate or degree
- Empowered as mathematical learners.
All students benefit from well-designed math pathways that are aligned to their programs of study regardless of their placement level or type of institution of higher education.
- The DCMP model works across multiple levels of the system. Visit the DCMP Resource Site to learn more about how we work and to access our tools and services.
- Pearson is the sole distributor of the Dana Center higher education courses. Foundations of Mathematical Reasoning, Statistical Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Reasoning With Functions I, and Reasoning With Functions II are available on Pearson’s MyMathLab and MyStatLab digital platforms.
- The Dana Center’s Frameworks for Mathematics and Collegiate Learning course is taught as a co-requisite to the Foundations of Mathematical Reasoning course. Frameworks teaches concepts from the learning sciences to help developmental math students acquire the strategies and tenacity necessary to succeed in mathematics, in other college coursework, and in their future careers and lives as citizens.