The Dana Center prints these bound booklets of the CCSS for Mathematics (K-12) as a service to teachers and leaders who would like a print copy for reference as they work to implement these standards.
This booklet includes the following CCSS documents:
- Introduction to the Common Core State Standards (1 page)
- Common Core State Standards for Mathematics (93 pages)
- Standards-Setting Criteria and Standards-Setting Considerations (4 pages)
- Application of Common Core Standards for English Language Learners (3 pages)
- Application to Students with Disabilities (2 pages)
The copyright of the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics is held by the National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and the Council of Chief State School Officers. These bound booklets of the CCSS for Mathematics are produced under the CCSS Public License, available on the Common Core State Standards Initiative website.
The PDF files that make up this booklet are freely available via the Common Core State Standards Initiative.
Note: The CCSS for Mathematics also include an Appendix A: Designing High School Mathematics Courses Based on the Common Core Standards. This appendix is not part of this printed book but is available on the Common Core State Standards Initiative website.
Get in Touch
We collaborate with state districts and teachers to develop innovative curricula, resources, and professional development.